Phuket Wedding

Wedding Vows

Wedding Vows
The Vows, The Ring, Example Reading

We have a selection of wedding vows for you to choose from. All are non -religious. Some examples of the vow exchange and ring exchange are written below. A few readings that can be read during the ceremony by someone special in the wedding party are also below. For more details of ceremonies and readings please email us.

The Vows

Thank you for letting me share my life with you. Our path together so far has been rewarding and fulfilling. I have no hesitation in joining in marriage with you and I make these promises to you:

  • If there are times when you are weak, then I will help you become strong.
  • When you are happy, I will share your joy with you.
  • If you are sad, then I will be there to console you.
  • I will always respect your right to individuality because it is this that makes you who you are and makes our relationship strong.
  • As you grow and change, I will grow and change with you, for ours is a life long partnership.

I, [your name], take you, [your spouse], to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow.

The Rings

The roundness of this ring symbolises my endless love. Its value reminds me of the one most valuable in my life. Wear it as a proud symbol of our commitment to each other

Example Reading

We are all Unique
No human relationship gives one possession of another. Every two persons are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two, side by side, raise hands together, to find what one can not reach alone.

Learn to see the greatness and the loveliness in one another. Tell one another of it, when you see it. If you accept sunshine and warmth, also accept thunder and lightning.

The surest basis for partnership is friendship. The sharing of real interests - the ability to work on ideas together and to understand each other's thoughts and dreams.

The Art of Partnership
A good partnership must be created.
In the art of marriage, the little things are the big things…
It is never to old to hold hands.
It is remembering to say "I love you" at least once a day.
It is never going to sleep angry.
It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
It is standing together, facing the world.
It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.
It is the capacity to forgive and forget.
It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.
It is finding room for the things of the spirit.
It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.
It is not only being committed to the right partner…
It is being the right partner!
Wedding Vows Wedding Vows Reviewed by thailerd on 00:43 Rating: 5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.